Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display title of expression in cyclic expression

Hi All,

I have a pie chart with a cyclic group and cyclic expression. Whenever I change the dimension in the cyclic group, I can see the name of the corresponding dimension next to the cycle icon. However the title for cyclic expression is not displayed. Does QlikView display titles in cyclic expression or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Neeraj

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Go to Chart Properties >> General Tab>> Tick On the Checkbox "Show Title In Chart" but don't write any Title in the space available.

In this way u will be able to see which expression is currently being displayed on the Chart.

Also,By ctrl+shift u can move the title anywhere in chart.

Hope This Helps u...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Go to Chart Properties >> General Tab>> Tick On the Checkbox "Show Title In Chart" but don't write any Title in the space available.

In this way u will be able to see which expression is currently being displayed on the Chart.

Also,By ctrl+shift u can move the title anywhere in chart.

Hope This Helps u...

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Erica. I had already implemented the same solution but the name of the expression appears at the top of the chart. What the users want is the name of the expression next to the cyclic expression icon.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Not applicable
Author

Hi!

By Pressing

ctrl+shift u can shift the name of the expression next to cyclic expression icon.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much. It was useful and works

Regards,

Neeraj

Not applicable
Author

Hi Erica,

Can you or someone let me know how to show the label of the expression vertically, instead of horizontally?

Regards,

Dicky