Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kicchu465
Creator
Creator

Displaying Dimension Names in Text Object

Hi All,

I have requirement where I need to top two dimension names in a text object.

My Data as below:

Table:

LOAD * INLINE [
Custtomer, Column1, Column2, Column3
A, 1, 0, 0
B, 1, 1, 0
C, 0, 0, 1
D, 1, 1, 1
E, 1, 1, 0
F, 0, 0, 1
G, 0, 1, 0
H, 0, 1, 1
I, 1, 0, 1
J, 0, 0, 0
K, 0, 0, 1
L, 0, 1, 0
M, 0, 1, 1
N, 1, 0, 0
O, 1, 0, 1
P, 1, 1, 0
Q, 1, 1, 1
]
;

O/p:

What I need is,

In above table chart we have top two Combination with count =3

1.Only  Column3 have three Customers with combination of

Column1+ Column2+Column3

and

2.Column1+ Column2 we have three Customers with combination of

Column1+ Column2+Column3

In a text Object I need to the top dimension names as below because the count of customer with above combination is more when comapred with the others.

Column3

and

Column1+ Column2

20 Replies
kicchu465
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

I need a bit of help from you.

If possible could you please explain how the above expression works.

Thanks

sunny_talwar

Is there a specific part of the expression that you don't understand?

kicchu465
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Basically I am new to qlikview and I am trying to understand the expression.

If you can explain me the else part it would be helpful.

Thanks

sunny_talwar

I tried to look for the else part in my expression... but I don't think I see any... where exactly do you see the else part of the if statement?

kicchu465
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

There is change in my requirment by the user.

Earlier they were asking the top two values but they wanted to show the top only if there is combination.

For example in the attached application we have table as below.

The top 2  will be Combination of

1.LEAD_Mobile_Broadband+LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming

2.LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming

The User is now asking that they dont want to see the if there is single product. They wanted to see only when there is combination of products. Basically the User want to see only the top two combination of Products.

i.e the next top value with the combination is

LEAD_Mobile_Broadband+LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming +

LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access

The Output should be

!

Thanks

S k

sunny_talwar

This?

=Concat(Aggr(

Left(If($(vTest) = Max(TOTAL Aggr($(vTest), LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access,LEAD_M2M_Services,LEAD_One_Net)) or

$(vTest) = Max(TOTAL Aggr($(vTest), LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access,LEAD_M2M_Services,LEAD_One_Net), 2),

If(LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming = 1, 'LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming + ')&If(LEAD_Mobile_Broadband = 1, 'LEAD_Mobile_Broadband + ')&If(LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access = 1, 'LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access  + ')&If(LEAD_M2M_Services = 1, 'LEAD_M2M_Services + ')&If(LEAD_One_Net = 1, 'LEAD_One_Net + ')),

Len(If($(vTest) = Max(TOTAL Aggr($(vTest), LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access,LEAD_M2M_Services,LEAD_One_Net)) or

$(vTest) = Max(TOTAL Aggr($(vTest), LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access,LEAD_M2M_Services,LEAD_One_Net), 2),

If(LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming = 1, 'LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming + ')&If(LEAD_Mobile_Broadband = 1, 'LEAD_Mobile_Broadband + ')&If(LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access = 1, 'LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access  + ')&If(LEAD_M2M_Services = 1, 'LEAD_M2M_Services + ')&If(LEAD_One_Net = 1, 'LEAD_One_Net + '))) - 2)

, LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access, LEAD_M2M_Services, LEAD_One_Net),' + ' & Chr(10), -Aggr($(vTest), LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access,LEAD_M2M_Services,LEAD_One_Net))

Capture.PNG

kicchu465
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

The Top 2 bundle should be

1.LEAD_Mobile_Broadband+LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming

2.LEAD_Mobile_Broadband+LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming +

LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access

We should be igroning if any there is only sigle product in the top 2 and show only the Combination.

sunny_talwar

Is there a field in your database which gives a name for the combination of services installed by users? So, for example when the user take the first row... he is enrolled in XYZ service?

Capture.PNG

It can be done without that unique field, but your expression will be extremely complex. If there is no such field... you can create one like this in the script which can also be very helpful....

RangeSum(LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access, LEAD_M2M_Services, LEAD_One_Net) as LEAD_Check,

But let me know if script changes are not allowed and I can work on a non-script based solution

kicchu465
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

If there is a solution which can achieved at script Level then there is no Issue,We can do the script level changes

Thanks

Sk

sunny_talwar

Can you rerun with this code added and repost the app here

RangeSum(LEAD_Mobile_Voice_and_Incoming, LEAD_Mobile_Broadband, LEAD_Fixed_Connectivity_Access, LEAD_M2M_Services, LEAD_One_Net) as LEAD_Check,