cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator

Displaying Sheet through Buttons

hi have created a 5 sheet , need  to create a 4 button in the 1st sheet so that the i should able to toggle to any of the sheet from buttons

and sheet tab should to hide,is this possible in qlik can any1 hlp me out

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlik can do anything..

We have actions for Sheet. Try to get Properties - Actions - There we can see "Activate sheet" etc..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlik can do anything..

We have actions for Sheet. Try to get Properties - Actions - There we can see "Activate sheet" etc..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

i wanna hide Sheet tabs how should i do tat,in image red marked one should b hide11.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Go to Settings - Document Properties (Ctrl + Alt +D) - General - Hide Tabrow ??

ruchirasamant
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

You can try this

In button add the Action

Action>> Active Sheet>> specify the sheet id that you need to show

also add the Set variable property

Action>>Set Variable>> give the variable

Now for your renaming 4 sheets go to Sheet Properties>> Show>> Conditional>> if((VSheet)=1,1,0)

Thanks,