Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Displaying calculated fields depending on selection of values in radio button

Hello,

i want to create a radio button to select either volume or value and accordingly i want to show only sum (volume) or sum(value) (which are calculated values) in my pivot chart depending on the radio selection . For reference i am attaching the image

radio.JPG.jpg

example, if i create a list box volume/value with value and volume entity only. and on selection of value , it should show me the highlited sum(Actual(value) only.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,You can create an inline table having column name as volume/value with values volume and value.Then in the expression tab of the pivot table you can add [volume/value]='volume' in the conditional box(in the top right corner)and make sure you check it.

Repeat the same process for value i.e add [volume/value]='value' .So once you select value in the listbox/radio button,only sum(Actual(value) will be displayed and vice-versa when you select volume.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,You can create an inline table having column name as volume/value with values volume and value.Then in the expression tab of the pivot table you can add [volume/value]='volume' in the conditional box(in the top right corner)and make sure you check it.

Repeat the same process for value i.e add [volume/value]='value' .So once you select value in the listbox/radio button,only sum(Actual(value) will be displayed and vice-versa when you select volume.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

I would create group for my Expressions.

So that end user can cycle it.

Go to chart properties --> Expression tab --> Select your Second expression and click on group.

Hope it helps.

Regards

ASHFAQ