Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Do not display the selected fields in box selections

Good Morning,

As stated by the title my question is how to make not display a current selections box, the selected fields that we want.

It is as certain selected fields show a current selections box.

I had thought it was the symbol ~ before each field in your data load, but I have tried and not working.

Appreciate possible solutions.

Thank you very much in advance.

A greeting,

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can set 'Hideprefix" string to ~  or whatever, below pasted from the Help.

HidePrefix

All field names beginning with this text string will be hidden in the same manner as the system fields. A user-defined variable.

Example:

set HidePrefix='_' ;

If this statement is used, the field names beginning with an underscore will not be shown in the field name lists when the system fields are hidden.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much Bill!

I will try

A greeting,

maxgro
MVP
MVP

you can also try with

tag Field YourField with $hidden;

Not applicable
Author

If this can not solve my problem because my idea is that when you open the document It is selected several fields, but do not want these to appear in the current selections box .

maxgro
MVP
MVP

tag is in the script

if you tag a field as hidden, after the reload  it won't appear in the current selection

Not applicable
Author

correct , but those hidden fields may be selected to open the document ? That is when you open the document did not appear in the current selections box but do not appear selected

maxgro
MVP
MVP

don't know if I understand but you can select a value in a field (trigger, this works for qlik desktop, maybe not for AJAX) when you open a doc and hide the field from the current selection object, see attachment

Not applicable
Author

Thank you maxgro!

The problem is that when I open the document does not load the data I need default . I made the script like this:

SET HidePrefix ='_';

Dimensiones:

LOAD * INLINE [

_Fields , id_campo

Nombre , #1#

Convo, #2#

Sección, #3#

Área, #4#

Tipo, #5#

Número, #6#

Fecha , #7#

Publicación, #15#

lecciones, #8#

Sesiones, #16#

Año, #9#

Clase, #10#

Vida, #11#

Lienzo, #12#

Color, #14#

Afectados, #13#

];

These fields are not displayed in the current selections box (which is what I want) , but start not loaded .
I have added triggers opening the document , in the event to select fields .