Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document Analyzer v2 - Drop Field Statement WRONG

Hi All,

Just want to know what I am potentially doing wrong or if anyone else has encountered this issue. Had a look at the new document analyzer and it has suggested fields to drop that are actually used in set analysis expressions for the document I am analyzing.

Why are these fields being flagged as not used when they are in fact used.

Cheers,

Byron

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I have had one model that could not be saved into a prj folder. The model worked normally and correctly until I created the folder and attempted to save. Then the save hung after creating the temp file and the document was not saved, nor was the prj folder populated.

In the end, I had to recreate the model by creating a new qvw and copying the script and the sheet objects manually into the new document. That fixed the problem - so I suspect that in my case the document was internally corrupt in some way. Perhaps that applies to your model as well.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest that you post some examples of expressions that are not being processed correctly by the analyser.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

For some reason, the prj folder for this one qvw is not being populated which is 'probably' the cause of this. I have tried a few things but for some reason cannot get the prj folder to populate. Once I have got that right I'll post an update on if the problem still occurs with some examples

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I have had one model that could not be saved into a prj folder. The model worked normally and correctly until I created the folder and attempted to save. Then the save hung after creating the temp file and the document was not saved, nor was the prj folder populated.

In the end, I had to recreate the model by creating a new qvw and copying the script and the sheet objects manually into the new document. That fixed the problem - so I suspect that in my case the document was internally corrupt in some way. Perhaps that applies to your model as well.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jonathan, I just did what you suggested and it is now populated!