Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jegadeesan
Creator
Creator

Document chaining not working in IE browser

Hi All,

Document chaining not working in IE browser ? (Calling QVW document using Button properties).

Is there any way to resolve this ?

Regards,

Jegadeesan G

6 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Jegadeesan,

i am unable to understand your issue properly.could you elaborate some more on that

As per my understanding 2 applications are there.

1) abc.qvw

2) xyz.qvw

Now you have a button "btn1" in abc.qvw if you press on that button it need to call/open the xyz.qvw

if i am right,

you need to fallow Sheet NAVIGATION option will help you.

create all sheets of xyz.qvw  in  abc.qvw by using binary load and in Document properties ->General Tab->Hide tab Row will help to you.

If i am wrong to assume your requirement

correct me with some sample data and expected results.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does This Problem With IE only. Have you see those application on AJAX Client. Would you try to describe what was you did over there to present the IE Client.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jegadeesan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rama,

Thanks for your help. Your understanding is right.Problem is document chaining is not happening in Access point with (IE Plugin) but it works in development.

Regards,

Jegadeesan G

jegadeesan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your suggestion. It works in AJAX client but not in IE plugin.

Regards,

Jegadeesan G

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Samething i tried my application, It's working perfect.

So, Here can i know which Version you are using , I mean IE

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Check your IE default version use for Access Point.

Sometimes companies use IE 8 as default. I'm not sure if this will help...

When you open IE, press F12 for developer settings and try changing it while your access point is still open and check your browser version & you can also change it to check if it is working with other IE versions.

Thanks.

Edge.png