Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Documents in access point

Hi,

Can someone please help me with the access point set up.

Currently my access point is referring to a particular folder which I want to change. I want the access point url to point to another folder. I don't know how to do this.  Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Best Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Go to the Windows button, All Programs, QlikView, QlikView Enterprise Management Console, and your browser will open showing the Server Management Console. Now browse to System, Setup, QlikView Server, click to expand, click to select your QVS and on the right part go to the tab Folders. Set there the new "Root folder" after having removed all document licenses and tasks for the QVW applications, if any.

Then copy or move all files from the old folder to the new one.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Go to the Windows button, All Programs, QlikView, QlikView Enterprise Management Console, and your browser will open showing the Server Management Console. Now browse to System, Setup, QlikView Server, click to expand, click to select your QVS and on the right part go to the tab Folders. Set there the new "Root folder" after having removed all document licenses and tasks for the QVW applications, if any.

Then copy or move all files from the old folder to the new one.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thanks alot Miguel! It was very helpful

Also, coule you please let me know if we can I assign 2 doc cal's to a single document?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Yes, you can assign as many Document CALs as you need to the same document, as long as you have licenses available. Go to the QEMC, Documents, expand the folder and click on the document and go to the right tab Document CALs. Add users in the form DOMAINNAME\USERNAME.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Cool. Thanks for your quick responses.

I am all set!!