Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Doubt on dates with values in graphic (Dúvida sobre datas com valores em gráfico)

Hello, I am new to QlikView.

I'm trying to implement QlikView in the company to assist in the reports.

I have given a good searched in forums but have not found something that freak out the effect I want.

What I did was load a table in the company database: Edit Script - OLE DB - Connect - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - Next - selected the server and the database.

result:

Qlik.jpg

Then select the table sent Map Overview and it contained several columns.

What I want now is to create a graphic that links two columns be a "time of sale" and the other "values".

example;

Data da VendaValores
01/02/2015R$ 5000,00
02/02/2015R$ 7000,00
03/02/2015R$ 8000,00
01/03/2015R$ 4000,00
02/03/2015R$ 6000,00
03/03/2015R$ 5000,00

Must appear in the graph the total months of February and I can select the sea month

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Olá, sou iniciante no Qlikview.

Estou tentando implementar o Qlikview na empresa para auxiliar nos relatórios.

Já dei uma boa pesquisada em fóruns, mas não encontrei algo que surta o efeito que desejo.

O que fiz foi carregar uma tabela do banco de dados da empresa: Editar Script - OLE DB - Conectar - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - Avançar - selecionei o servidor e o banco de dados.

Resultado:

(Image)

Depois mandei selecionar a tabela Mapa Resumo e nela constam varias colunas.

O que eu quero agora é criar um grafico que relacione 2 colunas sendo uma "data da venda" e a outra "valores".

Exemplo;

(Image)

Preciso que apareça no grafico o total do mes de fevereiro e que eu possa selecionar o mes de mar

0 Replies