Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abirami_palanis
Contributor III
Contributor III

Download failed error while trying to extract data from Sharepoint

Hi Experts,

Please help me to solve the below issue.Thanks!!

While trying to extract data from Share point i am getting a download failed error in qlikview server.But through IE i can able to download data from share point.

Untitled.png

If i tried the same in my local i am able to extract data from the same share point.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If things worked as a logged on user through web browser, then it is generally an authentication/authorization issue related to service account making the request...  That is probably where I would be looking at this point to ensure things are good there, as fairly certain that is going to be where the issue is.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jill_Masinde
Support
Support

Hi Abirami,

Unfortunately the image posted is distorted and can hardly be read.  Please post a clear image.

ramasaisaksoft

Hopefully some times you will get issues,

• if the file is having Extensions.
  • Browser compatibility (i mean version)

etc...

any way please post the error screen shot properly

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If things worked as a logged on user through web browser, then it is generally an authentication/authorization issue related to service account making the request...  That is probably where I would be looking at this point to ensure things are good there, as fairly certain that is going to be where the issue is.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.