Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drill-down group and alternate states

Hi,

I have two different charts in my report. The first chart has a drill-down group (Group -> Line -> Network) and the second chart also has a drill group (Group2 -> Line2- > Network2). Both the drill groups might sound similar but it has a variance. When I drill on the first chart the second one also reacts and says 'No data to display' and vice-versa. Is there a way I could control this through alternate states or any other method?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Arun

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Yes, alternate state should resolve your issues here. Move one of your charts to the alternate state and it would only change based on selection in the alternate state (unless you have used $ in your set analysis)

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

I did try that, however it does not work with Alternate states. Both the charts work only on 'default state'.

Regards,

Arun

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does Group has same fields or different?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Could you attach a sample QVW file so that it would be helpful to resolve your issue.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Both the Groups have different fields.

Arun