Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill down group with sub group within it

Hi guys, I want to create a drill down group where it has to have a sub group like when I select the last value within the group it has to display n fields which I define, for example if I have A,B,C,D and as drill down fields. when I select on A it shows me B values related to A and when selected on B it shows C values related to B so on,

When I click on last field of the drill down it has to show certain fields as individual columns(dimensions) like if I select on D field value it has to show me X,Y,Z field values related to D

Can you let me know if this is possible please

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi have made it work using the below formula for each individual columns i wanted it to be displayed after final drill down

GetSelectedCount(A)>0 and GetSelectedCount(B)>0 and GetSelectedCount(C)>0 and GetSelectedCount(D)>0 in Enable condition under dimension tab and also written in getselectedcount(D)>0 at presentation tab for that column

But worry is if I don't select any of the the like if I miss selecting field C it won't display because the condition is >0

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi have made it work using the below formula for each individual columns i wanted it to be displayed after final drill down

GetSelectedCount(A)>0 and GetSelectedCount(B)>0 and GetSelectedCount(C)>0 and GetSelectedCount(D)>0 in Enable condition under dimension tab and also written in getselectedcount(D)>0 at presentation tab for that column

But worry is if I don't select any of the the like if I miss selecting field C it won't display because the condition is >0

Thanks