Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Duplicate records not showing on QlikView

Hi Community, I'm having the next problem:

So I have this table and a chart that shows its values being fecha_optimyth the only dimension (date).

The thing is, I've noticing that QlikView (or just my .qvw file) isn't showing the duplicates values in dates or the ones in the expression (seguridad, portabilidad, global). These are my settings for the chart and an example of the problem:

This is what I have on my table, you can see there is a duplicate date wich is no problem at all.

qlik community.png

This is what my chart shows:

qlik community 2.png

You can see that neither of the selected dates in the first image is shown, so here goes the question:

Is there an option I need to disable in order to see all the data (including duplicates) in my chart? Do I need an expression?

Apreciate any type of help, regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

QlikView never shows duplicate values - not in charts, and not even in Table Boxes.

In charts, we always calculate aggregated data - min, max, sum, count, etc... Only() is used when you know that there is only one value of the field per dimension(s).

If you really need to see all individual rows, including duplicates, you need to make them non-identical by adding a counter field. You can do it in the script, using the function RowNo().

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills at the Masters Summit for Qlik - coming soon to Milan, Italy and Austin, TX!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

QlikView never shows duplicate values - not in charts, and not even in Table Boxes.

In charts, we always calculate aggregated data - min, max, sum, count, etc... Only() is used when you know that there is only one value of the field per dimension(s).

If you really need to see all individual rows, including duplicates, you need to make them non-identical by adding a counter field. You can do it in the script, using the function RowNo().

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills at the Masters Summit for Qlik - coming soon to Milan, Italy and Austin, TX!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot, that solves the problem!

Cheers