Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Easy formula error

Hi all,

So I am coming across a problem that I am pretty sure has a really simple fix. I have a Straight Table that is listing vendors with total spend towards that vendor. These are based on invoices with a number of lines and I am only wanting it to count the lines where there is a value in the project field (called POSID).

My straight table:

Capture.PNG

My calculation:

Sum ({<BLART={'K1','K2','K3','K4','KR','KA'}>}#ProjActualNetSpend_NOK)

I tried the expression below, but it only gave me very wrong values. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Sum ({<BLART={'K1','K2','K3','K4','KR','KA'}, POSID={'<>0'}>}#ProjActualNetSpend_NOK)

For further illustration, what I need is basically only the lines circled in red to be counted, whereas it is counting all lines. So that for example the 224 at the top is counted twice (both for row 1 and for row2).

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try

Sum ({<BLART={'K1','K2','K3','K4','KR','KA'}, POSID={"=len(trim(POSID))>0"}>} #ProjActualNetSpend_NOK)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try

Sum ({<BLART={'K1','K2','K3','K4','KR','KA'}, POSID={"=len(trim(POSID))>0"}>} #ProjActualNetSpend_NOK)

yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Espen,

Try this

Sum ({<BLART={'K1','K2','K3','K4','KR','KA'}, POSID={'$(=len(POSID)>0)'}>}#ProjActualNetSpend_NOK)

sunny_talwar

Try this may be:

Sum ({<BLART={'K1','K2','K3','K4','KR','KA'}, POSID={'*?'}>}#ProjActualNetSpend_NOK)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks! Working perfectly now 🙂