Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Email Queries

Hi ,

I am new to Qlikview , i am trying to use E-mail functionality in Qlikview , I used a button object and used it to trigger a Macro from where the existing sheet has to be mailed .

While i am using the below Macro only the sheet area which fits in My screen is getting captured and mailed . I want to get the complete Sheet .How do i resolve this issues, and also i want to make a schedule which triggers the e-mail capturing the whole sheet .

Suggesst me if you have any easy ways to Do the Triggering

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think you would need to use a screen capture program that is able to scroll & stitch the complete application window.

There are some free programs available, just search for something like 'freeware screenshot capture scroll'

Then adapt the macro code (guess you forgot to append the macro to your post?) if needed.

Instead of using a QV macro, you may be able to use the windows scheduler to trigger a screenshot (using the screen shot tool or a small shell script that emulated the hot key activation), then publish the image to your recipients.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Swuehl ,

But thats again wrapping up more macross for stiching up the images . I m looking if there is a simple functionality for getting that simple .

Kind;y advise