Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malimohammed
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

ErrorMsg: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).] on Reload

Hi,

I'm facing an issue when I reload the data which started today unexpectedly. We are connected to database using "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server". The reload works fine until the script reaches a certain table and throws an error as follows:

ErrorSource: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, ErrorMsg: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.

SQL SELECT *

FROM "SIS_DATA".dbo.EA7SESSIONS

Even the qlikview server is logged off when the script reaches this particular table during the reload.

I tried to load the same table in a separate qvw and it loads without any error. But with all its related tables in the data model, gives me the above error.

Any suggestions or solutions would be much appreciated.

5 Replies
sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

looks like a sql server issue..

do you have the sqlserver and qv server running on the same machine?

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Reload the qvw with debug load - Limited Load of 10 records.

Hope this will help you.

malimohammed
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

No, The sql server in on a different machine.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest that you Google this part of the error - it is happening in the the OLEDB provide:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, ErrorMsg: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
malimohammed
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

The issue resolved when I restarted the server.