Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francis_gr
Creator
Creator

Exclude selecction in TOTAL expression

Hi!!

I have this expression sum({$<ID_Prod=>}Total Sales, but when i do a selecion from ID_Prod field, affects the results of the expression.

What am I doing wring?

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Ideally, it should not. However, I guess your real expression might not be exactly the same, and you perhaps simplified the expression to post thinking it would be similar. Could you please post the exact same expression that is there in the actual app? Or may be a sample app that demonstrates the issue?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

try this:

sum({1<ID_Prod=>}Total Sales)

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Ideally, it should not. However, I guess your real expression might not be exactly the same, and you perhaps simplified the expression to post thinking it would be similar. Could you please post the exact same expression that is there in the actual app? Or may be a sample app that demonstrates the issue?

francis_gr
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Frank!

Thanks for your reply, I have tried your expresion but the problem persist.

Can be there another solution?

I'm going to attach an example

Regards

francis_gr
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tresesco:

You're right. It's a simplified expression. I'm going to prepare a sample file.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

francis_gr
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tresesco:

While I was preparing my example, I have seen what was wrong. In my expresion, sales is a variable, and i had not put the  exclusion in the variable expresion.

Thanks for lending to help me.

Regards

francis_gr
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Frank:

As I said to Tresesco, while i was preparing the sample file, I´ve seen what was wrong. In my expresion, sales is a variable, and i had not put the  exclusion in the variable expresion.

Thanks for trying to help me.

Regards