Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pranaview
Creator III
Creator III

Excluded values upon a selection is coming first for a field in the Multi Box filter

Hi All,

I have created a multi box filter with several fields. For some weird reason, one of the fields is showing excluded values(grey) first whenever user makes any selection. It's actually an ID field and is a key in the data model(could that be a reason? I am not really sure).

Since it has huge number of values, it's a pain in the back to scroll down to get to the included values and even if i apply the "Hide Excluded", grey area would still be there in the top,hence, the same amount of scrolling.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated as this needs to be sorted out quickly for the users.

Thanks!

Pranav

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

You can change the sort criteria of each field in the multi box on the sort tab. Ensure that the State is sorted in Ascending or Auto Ascending

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

You can change the sort criteria of each field in the multi box on the sort tab. Ensure that the State is sorted in Ascending or Auto Ascending
pranaview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Lisa, I did try that as part of my Hit & Trial method and it worked but thanks for your response anyway.