Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Execution Script Failed?

I am uploading a new data set into qlikview.  When I get to step 3 with the upload wizard (save file) I get an error that says "Execution of Script failed. Reload old data?".  Any advice?

8 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Are you using QlikView or Qlik Sense?

This means there is something wrong with your script causing the load to fail.  Saying yes will just open the app to the last saved state.  I always say 'yes'

Not applicable
Author

Josh,

I am using Qlikview. -Jon

Jon Hammond, MHA

Budget & Decision Support Analyst

Cancer Treatment Centers of America®

14200 W. Celebrate Life Way, Goodyear, AZ 85338

O: (623)207-3015 F: (623)932-8645

E: jon.hammond@ctca-hope.com W: cancercenter.com<http://www.cancercenter.com/>

Hospitals in Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Tulsa

The information contained in this communication is confidential and does not apply to anyone other than the intended recipient. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies of the original message.

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Ok.  I'll move this discussion to the QlikView area.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Can you post a screen shot of the error?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Jon Hammond, MHA

Budget & Decision Support Analyst

Cancer Treatment Centers of America®

14200 W. Celebrate Life Way, Goodyear, AZ 85338

O: (623)207-3015 F: (623)932-8645

E: jon.hammond@ctca-hope.com W: cancercenter.com<http://www.cancercenter.com/>

Hospitals in Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Tulsa

The information contained in this communication is confidential and does not apply to anyone other than the intended recipient. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies of the original message.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, try to add the data manualy, not use the wizard and write some Exit script in every page, at this way you will discover where the program fail or what is the problem.

you have to debug each part one by one

Good luck

Fernando

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

there might be several reasons for this error

1) qvd locked. truy to close all qlikview  desktop on your system and restart qvs service  and try to reload

2) some times store path may be not correct then this happening

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
avinashelite

Hi Jon,

Try to use debug in the edit script while loading tables , then will get to know which part is causing the error and the fix that part.