Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

Exp not working

Hi all,

I am using below expression its showing ok but the result is not coming.

if(only({<JNum={">=$(=vStartDate)<=$(=vEndDate)"},

[RC]={'IN'},[Inl]={'Out'}>} [ID])=0,'Not',[ID])

but  if I use this  its working fine enough

only({<JNum={">=$(=vStartDate)<=$(=vEndDate)"},

[RC]={'IN'},[Inl]={'Out'}>} [ID]) 

if I  add the  IF condition its not working  what is the issue?

11 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

I think you missed else part ..

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

No,

ID is else part

its there  'Not',[ID])

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Then you should use here aggregate function

Try this..

if(only({<JNum={">=$(=vStartDate)<=$(=vEndDate)"},

[RC]={'IN'},[Inl]={'Out'}>} [ID])=0,'Not',Count([ID]))

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

no PM.

it will give me the  1,1,1,1  like that  but I want to see that value    count it will not work

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Only returns only one values has been allocate else it will return Null. So, To over come this, Perhaps this may do job

if(Count(Aggr(only({<JNum={">=$(=vStartDate)<=$(=vEndDate)"},[RC]={'IN'},[Inl]={'Out'}>} [ID]), Field))=0,'Not',[ID])

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

its not working anil,

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, I know that . Where are you trying this? As i already stated it should not be Only. Can you explain your needed?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

hmm,

I am using same exp in  kpi object its working

when its come to   straight table its not working.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You have to cover all Dimension to aggregate functions like

if(Count(Aggr(only({<JNum={">=$(=vStartDate)<=$(=vEndDate)"},[RC]={'IN'},[Inl]={'Out'}>} [ID]), Dim1, Dim2, Dim3))=0,'Not',[ID])