Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export QV dashboard into PPT/PDf/Word

Is there anyway to export the QV dashboard into Excel or power point or PDF or Word Document? if Yes, Can i email those Excel or PPT or PDF files?

9 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

3 options:

1)  PDF is built into qlik , you can print any object to PDF or any report that you author in the doc

2)  there are macro examples to do word and ppt although it is generally recommended to not us macros

3) Use a partner solution like CIA Report Manager or NPRINTING which offer ready built packages that offer export to PPT, WORD and PDF as a built in capability.

mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you. I have one more question related to this. I am copied the QV objects and pasted on PPT and Word document. i am able to see the QV objects in PPT/Excel on my system and those objects has interactivity too but  when i sent that word/ PPT document to the users, for them QV objects are not visible.QV Objects - PPT.png

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

unless if you copy and paste as an image, they would need qlik installed to see the dynamic object... so not the most helpful feature for others.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

See the attach

Hope this helps

Fernando

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Yes it is possible, see this examples

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you, exporting to PPT/ Excel gives you a static image with no interactivity retained. is there any way to get the interactivity in the PPT / Excel?

When i have copied (Ctrl C)  the QV objectes one by one from QVW file to PPT (Ctrl P), the objects has the interactivity in PPT/EXcel/DOC and saved in shared folder.  QV objects are not visible, when users opens that PPT/DOC/Excel Documents. and Users have the QV installed on their Desktops too.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

You can even have a look at third party tool Nprinting.

Regards
ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Below the link to the tool QBI.

htttp://www.infiniconseil.fr/qbi

or

http://market.qlik.com/QBI.html

Regards

Laurent