Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Read about Qlik’s Response to COVID-19 Read the Letter, Join the Group.
New Contributor

Export as csv not opening correctly

We upgraded from 12.1 to 12.4 (April 2019 SR1) this past weekend.  Now when users right click on a chart heading and select Export from the menu, try to open the download it opens in Excel with semi-colons and all the data in the first column.  See comparison in first and second images.  I also checked the Regional settings on each server as well as tried the UseIcuForLocaleInfo=0 option in the settings.ini file.  Restarted services and restarted servers but nothing has solved the issue.  I coudn't find a knowledge article from Qlik.  Any other things i can try?  Thanks

ExportBad.PNG

This is what it looked like previously:

ExportGood.PNG

 

 

I read another post regarding the regional settings on the server.  We have four web servers and i checked them all and they all appear correct.

Regionsettings.PNG

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Export as csv not opening correctly

Actually the UseIcuForLocaleInfo=0 setting solved the issue.  i stopped and started services on the web servers and it still didn't work, but after a full server restart it resolved the issue

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Export as csv not opening correctly

Actually the UseIcuForLocaleInfo=0 setting solved the issue.  i stopped and started services on the web servers and it still didn't work, but after a full server restart it resolved the issue

View solution in original post