Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export chart data during reload in Qlikview Server using macro

Hi everyone.

I have a macro that basically exports data coming from a chart in a QlikView application and sends that export by mail.

On my PC, using QlikView Desktop it works fine. My problem is when i upload the project in QlikView Server. When i try to reload the project from the server, nothing happens, the macro does not run.I'm using onPostReload as a trigger on the project.

We don't have QlikView Publisher.

Is it possible to do this thing without it ?

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you using AJAX client?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check below link.

There is a limitation on Macro usage on QlikView Server.

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.1/Subsystems/Client/Content/UsingMacrosonQVS.htm

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not sure. How can I check for it ?

I just placed the project on the server and on QMC I have allowed both options to Allow macro execution on server  and Allow unsafe macro execution on server.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply Kaushnik.

I have seen the link, and it looks like the onPostReload is not allowed or suggested to be used in the server.

"The following triggers are not to be used in the QlikView Server environment, since they lack meaning or may cause unexpected results:

OnPostReduceData

OnPostReload"

Not sure if there is another way to accomplish this.