Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikecrengland
Creator III
Creator III

Export to Excel Issue

Hello All -

I have a couple of Straight Tables that won't export to Excel. I've tried both right click and the Excel button on the Caption. The button does nothing, but when I right click I get an Excel error:

Capture.PNG

Other tables in the same document export fine. One other thing is that I only allow Full Browser version (no IE Plugin) with this document because of the NPrinting extension objects.

Any thoughts on what might be happening?

mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Maybe the tables are corrupt. Create a new one from the scratch (no copying the object or any properties unless the pure text of the expression maybe over an editor) and try it again. If the error happens again reduce the data within the table per selections to only one record and/or disable/remove some dimensions/expressions until the export worked.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Maybe the tables are corrupt. Create a new one from the scratch (no copying the object or any properties unless the pure text of the expression maybe over an editor) and try it again. If the error happens again reduce the data within the table per selections to only one record and/or disable/remove some dimensions/expressions until the export worked.

- Marcus

mikecrengland
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks, Marcus! The tables must have been as corrupt as a politician.