Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Exporting or Send to Excel huge data

Hello Experts,

I have 8 lakhs or close to 1 million data to export from QlikView to Excel.

However, I tried to click on (XL) on the QlikView tables that i have created but it exports only 65,000 thousand or 3,00,000 lakhs data.

Can somebody help me how to export the huge data from qlikview to excel. Please.

I checked many post regarding this issue but none of them helped me to find the correct solution

Thank You,

Vinay

18 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

... and what are you going to do with all that data once it is exported to XLS?

Maybe the answer to your actual problem does not include XLS.

May you live in interesting times!
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Instead on 'Send to Excel' option , you can try with Export option with .CSV format.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

what is this setting set to? also what version of excel are you using?settings.JPG

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
maheshkuttappa
Creator II
Creator II

You can save the file using 

STORE tablename into tablename.csv(txt)

But I agree with Onno van Knotsenburg  comment

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth Pujari,

Thanks for your advise in the first place however, I tried to find the above provided option (RowlimitforCsvinsteedofxls) in the setting but i did not get to see the similar kind of options could you please give some more additional information to find the suggested steps. Please

Excel i am using 2013 version

Here is what i found in settings tab.

QVsettings.jpg

Thank You,

Vinay

Not applicable
Author

HI Onno Van Knotsenburg,

Thanks for taking sometime to review my request.

I am trying to export the data from QlikView to Excel because to validate the data and the numbers what i am trying to display in Qlikview.

So kindly let me know if you have any idea as to how i can fix this issue.

I am using Heidi Sql tool to review/load/modify the data in that i am able to see 834000 data but in the qlikview i can see only 436000 data when it is exported to excel from tabels.

Not applicable
Author

I am using Heidi Sql tool to review/load/modify the data in that i am able to see 834000 data but in the qlikview i can see only 436000 data when it is exported to excel from tables.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your update but its the same issue...Nothing change....

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Go to Help >> About Qlikview >> Click on Qlikview logo to the left bottom ..

Just some thought's

1 : Are you loading all the data from your data source without any filters? I mean is there no where clause or Having clause??

2: Is the table a straight table with an expression, that is filtering out other rows as per the calculation?

2: Maybe you are running out of ram and Qlikview only dumped what rows it could process!!

If you only want to validate your results in Qlikview; query your data source to summarize the data and validate the summarized data with your Qlikview data table.

Working with a millions rows in Excel is the worst thing every.

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.