Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosiered
Contributor II
Contributor II

Expression Help

Hi,

I need help with my Expression I am creating in a straight Table.

I need it to do.... if 'Matching_Indicator contains '-1-' then minus dates between the Delivery2 and the End Date of the line above, if it is more or equal to 1 say 'CHECK'

This is what I have in there at the moment but is not working I have tried serval different ways but nothing works. 😞

IF(Matching_Indicator='-1',Sum(Delivery2-Above('End Date') >=1,'CHECK'

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure based on the information provided, but may be this

IF(Matching_Indicator = -1, 
  If(Delivery2 - Above([End Date]) >= 1, 'CHECK')
)
PrashantSangle

try below

IF(Matching_Indicator='-1' and Interval(Delivery2 - Above('End Date')) >=1,'CHECK')

or 

IF(Matching_Indicator='-1' and Delivery2 - Above('End Date') >=1,'CHECK')

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You have received two responses, we would appreciate it if you would return to the thread and close it out by choosing the post that worked, as they are a bit different.  You can use the Accept as Solution button on the post that worked for you.  If you did something different, you can post what you did, then use the button to mark that, but if one of the other posts did help, I would recommend using the 'like' option to give the poster some credit that way.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Rosiered
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sorry neither of the options worked 😞 I have put it to one side for now as I have had to pick up some other work. I will return to looking in to it toward the end of the month. Thank you both for your help it is really appreciated