Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taylor_jesse
Creator
Creator

Expression To Sum and breakdown the count

Hi,

I have an expression to count new apps and when the cursor is over the value, I will like to display the breakdown of the count. Below is my formula used however the breakdown is not accurate although the count is right.

=num(sum({$<ApplicationStatusCode-={'DUPLAP'}, ApplicationDate={"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Today())) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Today())))"}>} PersonApplicationGUID), '##0')

&chr(10)&

'Both Time: ' & num(sum({$<ApplicationStatusCode-={'DUPLAP'}, ApplicationDate={"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Today())) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Today())))"}>} RequestedBothStatus), '##0')

&chr(10)&

'Full Time: ' & num(sum({$<ApplicationStatusCode-={'DUPLAP'}, ApplicationDate={"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Today())) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Today())))"}>} RequestedFullTimeFlag), '##0')

&chr(10)&

'Part Time: ' & num(sum({$<ApplicationStatusCode-={'DUPLAP'}, ApplicationDate={"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Today())) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Today())))"}>} RequestedPartTimeFlag), '##0')

&chr(10)&

'Missing Status: ' & num(sum({$<ApplicationStatusCode-={'DUPLAP'}, ApplicationDate={"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Today())) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Today())))"}>} RequestedMissingStatus), '##0')

Thanks

1 Reply
Digvijay_Singh

What are the chart dimensions you have? You may surround it with Aggr along with chart dimensions, not sure though, sample data will help to understand the issue