Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhaveshp90
Creator III
Creator III

Expression is not working

Hello, 

I've the sample test table as shown below1.PNG

My MTD total -427,884 is correct as shown above (with selected Cost_Code = 3), When I create another expression with  Cost_Code =3 in the set analysis, the total is incorrect as highlighted above. 

What is wrong in my "Cost_Code=3" expression? attached is the file for reference. 

Aggr(If(Only({1} Country_Name) = Above(TOTAL Only({1} Country_Name)),
If(Num_Month_Project_Cost = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Year = '$(vPreYear)', 
(If(Num_Month_Project_Cost = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Year = '$(vPreYear)', 0, Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Updated_OEC_Budget_USD)))
-
(If(Num_Month_Project_Cost = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Year = '$(vPreYear)', 0, Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Forecast_Cost_to_Complete_USD)))
-
(
Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Prior_Updated_OEC_Budget_USD)
-
Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Prior_Forecast_Cost_to_Complete_USD)
))
- 
Alt(Above(TOTAL
If(Only({<MonthYear,Snapshot_Date>}Num_Month_Project_Cost) = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Only({<MonthYear, Snapshot_Date>}Year) = '$(vPreYear)', 
	(If(Only({<MonthYear,Snapshot_Date>}Num_Month_Project_Cost) = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Only({<MonthYear, Snapshot_Date>}Year) = '$(vPreYear)', 0, Sum({<MonthYear, Snapshot_Date, Cost_Code={3}>}Updated_OEC_Budget_USD)))
	-
	(If(Only({<MonthYear,Snapshot_Date>}Num_Month_Project_Cost) = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Only({<MonthYear,Snapshot_Date>}Year) = '$(vPreYear)', 0, Sum({<MonthYear, Snapshot_Date, Cost_Code={3}>}Forecast_Cost_to_Complete_USD)))
	- 
	((Sum({<MonthYear,Snapshot_Date,Cost_Code={3}>}Prior_Updated_OEC_Budget_USD))	
	-
	Sum({<MonthYear, Snapshot_Date,Cost_Code={3}>}Prior_Forecast_Cost_to_Complete_USD)))
),0),
	If(Num_Month_Project_Cost = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Year = '$(vPreYear)', 0,
	(If(Num_Month_Project_Cost = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Year = '$(vPreYear)', 0, Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Updated_OEC_Budget_USD)))
	-
	(If(Num_Month_Project_Cost = '$(vPreYearLastMonth)' and Year = '$(vPreYear)', 0, Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Forecast_Cost_to_Complete_USD)))
	-
	(
	(Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Prior_Updated_OEC_Budget_USD)
	-
	Sum(TOTAL<Region1,Country_Name>{<Cost_Code={3}>}Prior_Forecast_Cost_to_Complete_USD))
	))
), Country_Name,MonthYear,Region1)

thanks

Bhavesh

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Check attached

bhaveshp90