Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janarthanan_rb
Contributor II
Contributor II

Expression to calculate the week number for the particular month is not working in server but working properly in local system

Hi,

I am using the below expression to calculate the week number for the particular month.

For eg If the date is [15-01-2016 DD-MM-YYYY] is the date then the Week number is 3 instead of the week number in year.

Year([Date]) & ' ' & Month([Date]) & ' ' & ((Week([Date])) - Week( MonthStart([Date]) ) + 1) as week_field

Date is their business date and not system date

The Output of the expression in my local system is 2016 Jan 3

But when i deployed in the server the value of this expression will be showing the below output.

The Output of the expression in qlikview server is 2016 Jan -48 like that

Is there is anything i need to Perform ?

2 Replies
avinashelite

Please check the date format you have set and the input data your receiving

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try something like this, And the deploy and see how it's looking. Can you share That image. If so, getting correct then you may check Date format as avinasheliteRecommend. Then tell us. So that we can figure out the issue?

=Year(Today()) & ' ' & Month(Today()) & ' ' & ((Week(Today())) - Week( MonthStart(Today()) ) +1)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful