Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suvechha_b
Creator III
Creator III

Expression

How to write the following expression :

Capture.PNG

In Dimension :

=if(Measure='ORDERS' AND Accuracy='ARITH - 1 month' AND [Report Months]='12' AND [Fiscal Month]= AND [Fiscal Year]=,[Product/Code],Null())

Note :

Measure='ORDERS' AND Accuracy='ARITH - 1 month' AND [Report Months]='12'

and [Fiscal Month] and [Fiscal Year] can be anything .

I need to select the product which fullfill the  : Measure='ORDERS' AND Accuracy='ARITH - 1 month' AND [Report Months]='12'

I need to pull the report who fulfill the condition

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Rather than using a calculated dimension, put those filters in the table/chart expressions:

{<Measure={'ORDERS'} AND Accuracy={'ARITH - 1 month'} AND [Report Months]={12}>}

This will usually perform better than a calculated dimension.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, it's unclear to me what you are trying to achieve, especially it's hard to understand without knowing your data model.

If the user selects the values like shown above, this should already filter the data in your data model and influence any exiting report. Maybe you don't need to create a calculated dimension at all.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Put the conditions in the set expression rather and try like:

Dim: [Product/Code]

Exp: Sum({<Measure={ORDERS}, Accuracy={'ARITH -1 month'},[Report Months]={12}>} AmountField)

Adjust your expression(aggregation function and measure) accordingly.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Rather than using a calculated dimension, put those filters in the table/chart expressions:

{<Measure={'ORDERS'} AND Accuracy={'ARITH - 1 month'} AND [Report Months]={12}>}

This will usually perform better than a calculated dimension.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein