Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Expressions across Rows and Columns

Hi,

Title probably doesn't make sense, but what I'm looking to do is having a chart with expressions going down and across e.g.

I have a count of policies and a count of members in two columns, and then multiple rows that are also expressions, so you'd have count of policies that match a certain criteria and right next to it, a count of members.

Is that possible or do I need to rewrite the code to get it to work?

Thanks

It'd be something like the below.I currently have the first two columns done, no dimensions, just all expressions. Ideally hoping there's a way to add in the extra column as a member count with the same criteria. Alternatively, if I can't do that, is there any way to make expressions clickable so that I could select the 49000 that are left and then in another chart, it'd show me out of those 49000, how many members are associated with those policies

Header 1Header 2Header 3
PoliciesMembers
Total200000500000
Age Eligible50000150000
Group Eligible10002000
Claim100000200000
Left49000148000
4 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Craig,

sounds quite like a crosstable to me?`Sure you can do that in QlikView - with a Pivot_table, you can have two dimensions and then drag one of the dimensions so that it runs horizontal.

I haven't really got any experience, never worked with Pivot_tables, but well, just try it out.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Could you provide a mockup of what it should look like? Like create a sample with mock data in excel?

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Put a table into original post

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi

Can You create a sample excel file with data may help your requirement.

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”