Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Expressions changing their evaluations results when they shouldn't.

I'm having an issue with a pivot table chart, with multiple employees:
I've written some expressions and checked them with the database, they all calculate the values properly, when a single row in the pivot table is selected, however if I deselect the said dimension, the results are changing without any apparent reason.
I've checked all the possible filters and the only one that is changing is whether the dimension is selected or not. Is this a bug? Am I missing something? I've attached the .qvw, hopefully you can help me figure it out.
For example, in case of Bovenegio, the expression [% Informazione Medica] should return 47.14, which it does if I select Bovenegio.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Include your dimensions in the Aggregate:

100*(Sum({<nome = {'Informazione Medica'},role = {'1','2'},macro_area_codice = {'nordOvest'}>} Aggr(RangeMin(1,Sum({<nome = {'Informazione Medica'},role = {'1','2'},macro_area_codice = {'nordOvest'}>} Fraction)),assign_date,macro_area_codice,Cognome,Nome))/[N° TOTALE GIORNI LAVORATIVI])

View solution in original post

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Which tab are we looking at?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Custom Report, table NW

sunny_talwar

I am not seeing any expression called % Informazione Medica

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My bad, it's "%Giorni Informazione Medica "

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Include your dimensions in the Aggregate:

100*(Sum({<nome = {'Informazione Medica'},role = {'1','2'},macro_area_codice = {'nordOvest'}>} Aggr(RangeMin(1,Sum({<nome = {'Informazione Medica'},role = {'1','2'},macro_area_codice = {'nordOvest'}>} Fraction)),assign_date,macro_area_codice,Cognome,Nome))/[N° TOTALE GIORNI LAVORATIVI])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here's the fields you have to select in the multi-box selects.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That was it, thanks!