Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manu1512
Creator
Creator

Facing a issue in representing KPI in trend chart

Hi Friends ,

I am facing very weird issue .I am using following KPI in line chart

=Sum({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},Is_Deleted={'N'},Flag ={1},Mod_EquipmentStartDate={"<=$(=(Max(DateID)))"},Valid_From_Date={"<=$(=(Max(DateID)))"}>}   EquipmentCount) +

sum({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},Is_Deleted={'Y'}

,Flag ={1},Mod_EquipmentStartDate={"<=$(=(Max(DateID)))"},Valid_From_Date={">$(=(Max(DateID)))"}>}   EquipmentCount)

Whenever i am putting following KPI in line chart ,

I am getting a different value for particular year if i made of  selection of  that year ,but without selection we are getting different value.

In snapshot 2015 showing us the value individually as 6.42 while without selction it is giving us value of 7%

PFA the snapshot  and application and pls help me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please share application

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please share application

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

I have attached

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

issue is solved

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Okay, You can make your response as correct answer and putting the correct scenario.