Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Fast Change Chart Question

I made a fast change chart which includes a combo chart, pie chart and scatter chart. I need each chart to not switch when I change an aspect. example: I want the pie chart to only display 5 things, but when I change that it will also change the combo and scatter. I need each chart to display different aspects but I still need them linked together. Is there a way to lock each chart so I can make specific changes to each one? How do I do that?

Thank you for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Fast Change is a option/property which can be used in chart to view data from different prospective,so I think it is not possible to set different dimension limit within one chart property window.

However you can create separate combo chart,pie chart,scatter chart then u can show them in container object in this way you can set different dimension limit for charts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Fast Change is a option/property which can be used in chart to view data from different prospective,so I think it is not possible to set different dimension limit within one chart property window.

However you can create separate combo chart,pie chart,scatter chart then u can show them in container object in this way you can set different dimension limit for charts.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Right - so you can set the chart type specific properties differently in each fast type change but not the 'shared properties' .

For example, if you have a line chart and a staight table , you can set the straight table cell height to 2 (only on straight/pivot tables) and also set the axis width ( line / bar/ combo charts) ... .but you cannot change a dimension limit property (which is shared by both chart types) to different values.

As stated above , need to use multiple objects, organized through containers or show/hide action buttons ...