Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prabunakil
Contributor III
Contributor III

Filter Selection

Hi is there anyway i can have the Gross, Return, Total Disc, Net as selection. so user can click on the selection to display the data instead of all show at one table. 
Example ,if user only wan to see Net, click Net, then the table only will show Net figure. 
Capture.JPG

25 Replies
tharanikannan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

You can achieve this by checking "Drop down Select" option in presentation tab. Select the dimension and check the option. please find the screenshot for your reference below,

Thanks,

Tharani.

prabunakil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi my drop down is grey off. 

Capture.JPG

tharanikannan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I believe that, drop down selects are applicable for dimensions not for measures .

prabunakil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My Gross, Net, Return is expression. So how can i achieve that?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Since These are 5 measures and effect to all Dimensionality. not sure the way is existing. But work around may be attachment.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
prabunakil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi it did not work.

renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III

I hope I got your question.

You can create few buttons by setting a variable to it and apply conditional enabling in Expression.

For eg. if the user selects Net, it will show only Net Sales.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Renuka S

prabunakil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, do you have example. Yes this is the configuration i required. 

renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III

Attached QVW FYI, Let me know if anything.

Regards,

Renuka S