Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter

Please see attached example:

what i want is to add a list with several pre-established conditions, in order to filter the information shown in the table based on the result of the last column:

-100%

<0%

>=0%

-

Is that possible? I've been searching and trying several things, but have not found the right solution...

16 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The calculated listbox only returns one value (teh total variance). Maybe I didn't undestood correctly your solution...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That's what I mentiones, it seems to work, but if you click the first decreased sales:

Ej1.png

You get this:

Ej2.png

And there are other decreased sales... Even if you change the expression using original references (not column(1), Column(2), etc.) it doesn't work properly...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've included

LOAD * INLINE [

'Variance'

'New sales'

'Lost sales'

'Increased sales'

'Decreased sales'

];

in order to create a list I understand I can't use to manage a variable to apply a filter, but I still can't find the way to apply filters...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Is there any action linked to a button I could explore/use??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Select field seems to be an option, but what if it's an expression, not a field?

madhumitha
Creator
Creator

Seems like its very tough to do Alex. I will keep trying your requirement and post if I could get through.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I made it reviewing the calculated dimension. It seems that I made a mistake. Thanks for your help.