Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Financial Report using Calendar

Hi I am new to Qlikview,

I want to ask a question (hopefully someone can reply this). I want to ask how to make calendar that fitted in for financial report. I have this file and in invoice section (table), it has two dates, one for Start date and the other for expiry date. I want to make a report from August 2010 to July 2011, in which the invoice still "current" in another word the expiry date is within or after the report timeline.

2 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Assuming you have a master calendar (probably not linked to your invoice table in your case) then create a straight table chart with your invoice fields as dimensions. Then, as an expression called Status, enter:

If(ExpiryDate<Max(Date),'Expired','Active') or something similar - I don't fully understand your requirement.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the reply. I have the master calendar by using script from  Josh Good, however I am trying to connect the calendar to the chart by using the date in the invoice table.

What I need (and try) to do is to make a simple report where it display the organization, their premium, and their commission.Those three are under sales table, then I have another table called Invoice where it has start date and expiry date. I need to make financial report from July 2010 to August 2011 which the expiry date is still "valid"  or  within or after the report timeline when that report is made.

Best Regards,

Antonius