Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Folder Structure in Qlikveiw 11

Hi,

I was wondering is there a way to create a folder structure within the Access point?

For example i have many apps which come from finance, sales and other areas of the business, can i group these apps in folders which can be seen when i open my access point?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi David and welcome to the QlikCommunity,

In the AccessPoint, for the time being, you always and only see QVW documents, regardless the folders they are.

But what you can do is to create different categories (metadata) so each document appears under a different section in the Category dropdown list in the AccessPoint portal. To do this, go to the QMC, Documents, User Documents, click on the QVW file, and on the right part go to the Document Information tab. Fill the "Or Type a New Category" with the corresponding value to each document.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi David and welcome to the QlikCommunity,

In the AccessPoint, for the time being, you always and only see QVW documents, regardless the folders they are.

But what you can do is to create different categories (metadata) so each document appears under a different section in the Category dropdown list in the AccessPoint portal. To do this, go to the QMC, Documents, User Documents, click on the QVW file, and on the right part go to the Document Information tab. Fill the "Or Type a New Category" with the corresponding value to each document.

Hope that helps.

Miguel