Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Fomula issue with set analysis

Hi all,

I am having problems with this formula, which I want to extend to the rest of the months:

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRDs_Av_CALLCENTER_1])))

/

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRA_Av_CALLCENTER_1])))

/

(sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Contador_RAs))))

+

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Feb'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRDs_Av_CALLCENTER_2])))

/

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Feb'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRA_Av_CALLCENTER_2])))

/

(sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Feb'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Contador_RAs))))

Just letting this formula like this, if I select the two months (Jan and Feb), I got the right number. However, if I select just one month, the value doesn´t apper. I guess because of the one I dont select result in null, also because of the divide in the formula.

Could anyone help me to try to convert the null in a 0 or something like that?

Many thanks!

Antonio.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trdandamudi
Honored Contributor II

Re: Fomula issue with set analysis

Can you please try replacing the SUM with NUMSUM and see if it helps..

6 Replies
rupamjyotidas
Valued Contributor

Use if statement

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRDs_Av_CALLCENTER_1])))

/

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRA_Av_CALLCENTER_1])))

/

(sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Contador_RAs))))

))<1,0,

/

/

)

)

Not applicable

Hi Rupam,

Thanks for your response. However, it doesnt work.

Do you have any other idea??

Many thanks!!

Not applicable

Hi,

Could anybody help me please?

I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks!!

trdandamudi
Honored Contributor II

Can you please try replacing the SUM with NUMSUM and see if it helps..

Not applicable

Ey!

It works!

Many thanks

Atonio.

trdandamudi
Honored Contributor II

You are welcome...