Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator

Formula Calculation in QV Straight Table

Hello All,

Need help.

Attached here with is the mini data set of the file I'm working on (Sample Application). I have Month Number, Month Name, Actual Expenses column against which I need to calculate Run Rate in Front End on Straight Table but somehow I am not able to so I tried in Script and failed here as well.

Please take a look into it and help me solving it.

I will be grateful.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradnya.

johnw‌ !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way?

If(Sum(Actuals)>0, Sum(Actuals),Above(TOTAL Sum(Actuals))/Above(TOTAL CalendarMonthNumber)*CalendarMonthNumber)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way?

If(Sum(Actuals)>0, Sum(Actuals),Above(TOTAL Sum(Actuals))/Above(TOTAL CalendarMonthNumber)*CalendarMonthNumber)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
shreya_nadkarni
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Test.png

shreya_nadkarni
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

=if(Sum(Actuals)<=0,

above( total sum( Actuals ), 1 ) / above(total rowno,1) * max(rowno) ,

Sum(Actuals)

)

for 2nd :Column(2) instead of Sum(Actuals)

pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Anil. The problem still persists as it taking only for Sept month and not for the other coming months. Can you please extend your help.

shreya_nadkarni
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

=if(Sum(Actuals)<=0,

above( total sum( Actuals ), 1 ) / above(total rowno,1) * max(rowno) ,

Sum(Actuals)

)

for 2nd :Column(2) instead of Sum(Actuals)

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try like below:

If(Actuals>0,Actuals, (Peek(NewRunRate)/(CalendarMonthNumber-1)*CalendarMonthNumber) ) as NewRunRate

pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes Dear Thanks. I actually did the same but couldn't post and it worked.

pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator
Author

It worked when I changed the Column Name / Expression name

pradnya_amol
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks a ton Shreya.