Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Announcement: Certain actions are currently causing a Page Not Found error. This is a known issue and we are working with the platform vendor to investigate and resolve it.
shivani_kaushal
New Contributor

Formula Help

Please help me to solve this.

=sum({$<dummy={1} $(vQtySubSet) $(vPriceSubSet), Price_Reference_Price_exists = {1}>} InvoicedQuantity)

Tags (1)
5 Replies
shivani_kaushal
New Contributor

Re: =sum({$<dummy={1} $(vQtySubSet) $(vPriceSubSet), Price_Reference_Price_exists = {1}>} InvoicedQuantity)

I need explanation for this formula that whether the 3 variables "$<dummy={1}", "$(vQtySubSet)" and "$(vPriceSubSet)" are doing multiplication in this formula or not.

Highlighted
vishsaggi
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Formula Help

I doubt it, can you tell us does this expr gives you any result? What are the variable expr inside?

Expression wrong to me, Perhaps this way?

=sum({$<dummy={"=Only({1} $(vQtySubSet)*$(vPriceSubSet))"}, Price_Reference_Price_exists = {1}>} InvoicedQuantity)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
shivani_kaushal
New Contributor

yes it gives us result.

variable expressions are as below

vQtySubSet =If(vQty_Filter = 'On',',InvoicedQuantity = {">$(vQty_Min)<$(vQty_Max)"}',)

vPriceSubSet= If(vPrice_Filter = 'On',',NetPriceLC = {">$(vPrice_Min)<$(vPrice_Max)"}',)

shivani_kaushal
New Contributor

The expression which I have mentioned before, is absolutely correct.Even it is returning the desired result as well.