Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Function as a modifier

Hi guys,

I am trying to evaluate this function:

concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(vLY)"}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={"$(vMonth)"}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, ',')

I want a list separated with commas of Order Channels that have sales in Last year and same month as selected above 0

I have split the concat and sum functions and they work. It is just when I put them together that they don't.

Any ideas?

Thanks
George

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be because of double quotes within double quotes? May be try one of these...

using Escape sequences

Concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={""$(vLY)""}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={""$(vMonth)""}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, ',')

Or using single quotes instead of double quotes

Concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={'$(vLY)'}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={'$(vMonth)'}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, ',')

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be because of double quotes within double quotes? May be try one of these...

using Escape sequences

Concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={""$(vLY)""}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={""$(vMonth)""}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, ',')

Or using single quotes instead of double quotes

Concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={'$(vLY)'}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={'$(vMonth)'}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, ',')

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It works!! Thanks a lot!!