Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBV
Contributor II
Contributor II

GROUP BY Pivot table

Hey Guys,

I tried to calculate the Sum of Obligo and YTD.

The first table shows the sum of all transactions grouped by FP (Every FP contains several EKG). That worked fine.

The second table should show the sum grouped by the EKG but it is calculating the same as above for every EKG. 

Why is it ignoring the EKG?

Unbenannt.PNG

I'd be very grateful for your help!

Labels (4)
2 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

from a quick look it looks as if the association between column EKG and rest seems to be the issue.

i would say check you data mode and put into a raw table and see what the output is

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If Dilip's comment got you what you needed, be sure to close out your thread by returning to the post and using the Accept as Solution button on his post.  I do agree with him, the only other thing of which I can think would be something in your Expression not being correct, which I did not see posted, so that makes it difficult for someone to be able to offer further help.  We would really appreciate it if you can close things out or leave an update for us.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.