Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gantt Chart

Hi there,

I have been asked to update the Gantt chart  (I never worked with Gantt chart before)  with new spreadsheet. There were some changes to the titles and an extra column. However, when I reloaded chart does not look the same. Instead of timeline showing each month(before pic), it shows each 10 years (after pic). I did not change properties, except for replacing appropriate titles. Could anyone tell me please how to reset to show each month again?

Thank you!

Before

pic1.PNG

After

Pic2.PNG

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nina,

I haven't work on Gantt charts earlier. I found an article about Gantt Charts. Hope it will helpful to make changes for your requirement. Please look at the below link:

Recipe for a Gantt chart

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nina,

What changes exactly you have made?

Is that possible to provide sample app before change and after change for easy debugging?

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It seems that your dates gets messed up so end up with not with a single year but more than a century. So I would look at how the days are interpreted in the load script. Maybe an Excel date is formatted wrongly so it is reset to the first date that Excel can recognize which is I think back in that last day of the 19th century

Not applicable
Author

I  was able to fix the issue. As I mentioned before some field name changed and I updated everywhere except here. Once I did that, the chart is working properly.

Thank you everyone!

pic1.PNG