Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

GeoQlik decimal separator

Hello,

I am using GeoQlik 11.7.1.1 and QlikView 11 SR2 on a Windows 2008 Server machine.

As I have associated a map with my data, one of the features that I want to include in the map is a pop-up label that shows the value associated to each geographical point.

However, I am struggling to get the adequate number formatting in those labels: I have checked my regional settings, the QlikView document is loading values with the desired number formatting and I could not find a place on GeoQlik console where I can change the number format.

Have you got any idea on how can I change number formatting in GeoQlik pop-up labels? Now, I have comma for digit grouping and point as decimal separator, but I need to put it in the opposite way, with comma as decimal separator.

Thank you

João Duarte

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I have been in contact with our GeoQlik supplier and this issue is solved in GeoQlik 11.8.1.0 version.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I have been in contact with our GeoQlik supplier and this issue is solved in GeoQlik 11.8.1.0 version.

Not applicable

I want to know if it is compatible with windows server 2012 geoqlik ??

jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I believe it is, but it is better to contact GeoQlik:

Remplissez le formulaire pour contacter Business Geografic