Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Get Max and Min Date from selected calendar

I have three lists as below image shows (one for years, another for months, and another for days of month):

CALENDAR.png

From this, I am trying to get the Min(Date) and Max(Date) selected in the calendar, for example, from above image, Min(Date) would be 01/01/2014 and Max(Date) would be 03/01/2014. So how can I obtain these values? I need to obtain these values to use them in an aggr function.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you've done things the smart way then those year, month and day fields are based on a date field from your data model. And if that's the case then they will be linked to that data model and you can simply use min(YourDateFieldHere) and max(YourDateFieldHere) to get the values you're asking about.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is Min(Date) and Max(Date) not working for you?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you've done things the smart way then those year, month and day fields are based on a date field from your data model. And if that's the case then they will be linked to that data model and you can simply use min(YourDateFieldHere) and max(YourDateFieldHere) to get the values you're asking about.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I forgot for a moment that these fields are based on my data model and I can access them as I do for other fields....