cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HermGerm
Contributor II
Contributor II

Get Year-To-Date values

if one selects a year and a month, I want to show year to date values.

Example:

Chosing: 2018 and Mar

Should calculate everything from the beginning of that year (2018) till the end of selected month (March)

Im using this, but its not working

sum(
{<
    DocType={'R','G'}, 
    MainDate={">=$(=YearStart(sh_ActDatSelectedYear))<=$(MonthEnd('01.'&max(MainDateMonth)&'.'&max(MainDateYear)))"}
>}
Turnover_Factura
)

It is just showing the values of the selected period (only march 2018), but not the whole year until end of march

sh_ActDatSelectedYear contains in that example '11.01.2018'

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure what else might need to change, but you def. need an equal sign for the second part of your set modifier for MainDate

sum(
{<
    DocType={'R','G'}, 
    MainDate={">=$(=YearStart(sh_ActDatSelectedYear))<=$(=MonthEnd('01.'&max(MainDateMonth)&'.'&max(MainDateYear)))"}
>}
Turnover_Factura
)
HermGerm
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Iguess the problem is that the selection is on 2018 and march, not jan and feb, but i want to include those into my calculation, how do i do this. But not sure tho

sunny_talwar

I guess ignore selection in the Month field?

sum(
{<
    DocType={'R','G'}, 
    MainDate={">=$(=YearStart(sh_ActDatSelectedYear))<=$(=MonthEnd('01.'&max(MainDateMonth)&'.'&max(MainDateYear)))"},
MonthField >} Turnover_Factura )
Donicc
Contributor II
Contributor II

Instead of specifying a range in the set,  eg,  Jan 1 < TargetDate < Selected Date,  I find it easier to simply specify the year and the month separately.

Below is an example of prior year to date.  CMOYR_YR and MonthYear are fields from the common calendar. vPriorYear, vPriorMonthYear,  vMaxYear, and vMaxMonthYear are variables calculated from the current selection.

Current Year to selected date:

sum({<CMOYR_YR={'$(vMaxYear)'}, MonthYear={"<=$(vMaxMonthYear)"}>} AIMS.PSI_FER_FLAG_ICCA)

Prior Year to selected date:

sum({<CMOYR_YR={'$(vPriorYear)'}, MonthYear={"<=$(vPriorMonthYear)"}>} AIMS.PSI_FER_FLAG_ICCA)