Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Get data from existing chart tables

@

I have a very simple chart object and I want to create a new text box that shows a specific value from the chart (eg. the cell A1) multiplied by a standard Variable. How can I read-access the data from this cell of the chart in order to create an expression to the text box??

More specifically, I have loaded 5 dimension from a simple excel file. I have created a very simple chart pivot object on which i have selected on the dimension tab one dimension and on the expression tab i have selected an average function on another dimension from the total 5. The pivot chart object works fine. Now i want to calculate in text box an amount that makes use of a cell from the pivot chart object. How can i reach the value of this chart pivot object?? for example i want to calculate on the text box object the value of the cell [A,2] multiplied by a variable. Is there an function to get specific data from the pivot chart object making use of the object id for example??????

Your sincerely

Message was edited by: Theofanis Hatzis

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thank you in advance mr Simen Kind Gulbrandsen . That was exaclty I was looking for.

Yours sincerely