Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Get list box for a Straight table Expression

Hi,

I have a Straight table with ID and an Expession, I want to select the values in the expression by creating a list box. But Is it possible, I have tried it and attached is the QVW but it is displaying null when I use same expression in List Box. Please help on this.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As a quick and dirty I have added your expression to the list box but not sure if it does the trick for you, see qvw attached.

Capture.GIF

Warm regards,

Nish

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nish,

Thanks for the answer, Is there a way we can get only 1 and 0 as single selection with out the ID's in the List Box. Please let me know.

Regards,

Srihari.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be create Flag for that or use Island table to mapping

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Actually I am giving as Expression in the Straight table, So I don't think we can map the values to an expression, we can map with dimension but not sure how we map with an expression. I tried to create the data island but I am calculating the field on the fly as an expression, so it may not be possible.