Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saivina2920
Creator
Creator

Getting Error in insert value using #temp table when calling SQL stored procedure in Qlikview...?

i am developing qlikview reports.

I have created MS SQL Stored procedure. Inside that i have used one #Temp table for insertion.

But, i am unable to insert record using #temp table when i call the stored procedure. (Getting error : unknow temp table).

How to solve this problem....?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

Can any one reply for this...?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

My best hunch here would be something the ODBC/OLE DB client connector not handling things correctly etc., you are likely best off going at this from the DB vendor side first to alleviate that as the issue, and if the vendor provides info pointing back to something we are doing wrong, then we can likely get somewhere, but most of the time these situations are related to issues with the connector not being able to handle things or incorrect SQL syntax etc.  Sorry I do not have anything better, but hopefully you may have already headed this route and found something.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.